- Berusia min. 35 tahun
- Pendidikan min. S1 Teknik, Administrasi Bisnis, Hukum atau sederajat sesuai dengan tugas-tugas utama
- Memiliki kemampuan Contract Management. Contract Negotiations, Contract Preparation, International Terms and Conditions, Tax Regulation.
- Dapat berbahasa lnggris dengan baik
- Pengalaman min. 5 tahun sebagai Kontrak Admin terutama di perusahaan EPC.
- Bersedia melakukan perjalanan dinas dan penempatan kerja di seluruh proyek-proyek
- Masters/Bachelors of Marine/Civil/Structural/Mechanical Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- 1-2 years experience in related discipline
- Knowledge of DNV OS-F101
- Knowledge of API 1111 & ASME B31.4/B31.8
- Knowledge of DNV Related Codes & Recommended Practices
- Knowledge of offshore construction methods and flowline installation
- An Understanding of the technical issues related to high pressure, high temperature deep water flow lines. An understanding of the interaction between risers and flow lines
- Pipeline layout and routing experience
- Ability to interface and work closely with other disciplines in the project team and with the client
- However Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Proven ability to work with training and supervision
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, and willingness and ability to work as part of a team, and learn new things
- Possess good software skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Education: Minimum Education S1 in Engineering
- Experience: 10 years experiences including 5 years as project controller in oil & gas
- Skill: Shall have thorough knowledge on various cost estimating & control practices and related codes & standards, including associated software and have knowledge on project scheduling techniques and various cost estimating methods for engineering and construction works.
- Education: Minimum D3 Technical Associate
- Experience: 8 years experiences including 4 years in Project Scheduling of oil & gas
- Skill: Have broad knowledge on construction execution and thorough on various project scheduling methods and related codes & standards including associated software.
5. Cost Estimator
- To produce cost estimates for new offshore/onshore field development projects to aid management in bidding or determining projects final costs
- Candidate must be responsible for preparing project cost estimate procedures and guidelines; collecting and analyzing data on all of the factors that can affect costs, such as materials, lab our, location, duration of the project, and special machinery requirements, including computer hardware and software; assessing cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops; preparing estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors; creating and updating development cost database as reference for future development activities
- The candidate must have an Engineering or technical degree, experience as Cost Estimator in a major oil and gas company, not less that 7 years of working experience in oil & gas Industry, both offshore and onshore, not, less than 5 years of
Conduct geological studies in conjunction with engineering data for the purpose of finding prospect area and developing a proper reservoir evaluation and determining ultimate reservoir potential. Well log interpretation, regional and field specific well correlations, creating Geological models and work as s member of the technical team in undertaking risk assessments, technical presentations, developing new play concepts, budget and APE input.
Candidates should have a Bachelor degree in Geological Science from a reputable university with at least 9 years in the Oil and Gas industry a solid technical background across the range of upstream disciplines; also desired is a knowledge of structural geology and familiarity with advanced geoscience software.
- Bachelors Degree Geology or related field
- Professional knowledge and experience in Geophysics or Geology gained through 5-10 years experience in the petroleum exploration industry.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good computer skills and ability to use standard software for exploration work.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preparing instrument basic design, sizing calculations, specifications, data sheets, RFQ & TBE, preparing pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures.
- Min S1 from Instrumentation Engineering
- Min 5 year accumulated experiences in design engineering at Oil & Gas company
- Expert in field instrumentation section material such as flow meters, analyzers, gas chromatographs, etc also program logic control
- Having good knowledge and skill of Instrument Engineering software: INtools ver. 6 & 7, Instrucalc 5
- Having knowledge with International Codes and Standards.
He / She should be in the mid 20, minimum S1 degree in engineering, at least 2 years working experience in engineering (preferable related to oil and gas, petrochemical or power plant), possession of corrosion professional certificate such as lndocor or Nace will be an advantage, ready to work at site in Indonesia, good command in English (oral and written), mature and independent.
9. DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
- Male/Female, max. 40 years old
- Min. 3 years of experience as a document controller in oil & gas industries
- Diploma or Bachelor degree
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Systematic, detailed and well-organized
- D3/S1 graduate from reputable University, majoring in Civil Engineering, Design Interior, Architecture or Graphic Designer
- At least 1 year experience in oil and gas company (piping/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Process/ Civil/ Structural)
- Fluent in operating AutoCAD 2D / 3D, Photoshop, and Visio
- Fluent in Computer literate is a must (software : Ms. Office)
- High level, team work and known for good interpersonal skills
- Strong personality with high level of energy and initiative
- •Fluent in English, both oral & written.