Now Hiring: Indonesian overseas graduates who are ready to return back home, serve our country and become the pride of the nation.
As our bank continues to grow, we need more talented employees to become our future leaders. We need fresh, innovative, smart, and bright individuals who will lead and manage the bank’s transformation to achieve its missions in the future, through our Officer Development Program (ODP).
Officer Development Program (ODP) is a one-year selection and training program, consists of both in-class and in-service training. Trainees who excel and pass the whole program will qualify to be permanent employees and will be located in Indonesia, holding position as follows:
- General Banking Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Legal Officer
- IT Programmer
- Relationship Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Indonesian citizen
- Bachelor or Master degree from a reputable overseas university, with priority in the fields of study that support banking industry,
- Minimum Grade Point Average: Grade B (out of 5) or 3,00 (out of 4)
- Maximum age: 26 years (Bachelor degree) or 28 years (Master degree)
- Good command of English, both in spoken and written
- Take up the challenge, strong analytics and leadership skill
- Willing to undergo bond and to be placed all over Indonesia
- New York: One Exchange Plaza, 55 Broadway, New York, NY 10006, USA (email@example.com) (Info BNI New York Career Day)
- Hongkong: G/F Far East Finance Center, 16 Hartcourt Road, Hong Kong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Singapore: 39 Robinson Rd, Robinson Point # 01-01 & #06-01, Singapore (email@example.com)
- London: 30 King Street, London EC2V BAG, United Kingdom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tokyo: Kokusai Bldg 1st Floor, 3 - 1 - 1 Maronouchi, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo PC 100-0005, Japan (email@example.com)
Initial interview, online assesment and medical screening processes will be arrange by our overseas branches.
Closing date for applications is May 31, 2013. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.